1. Palaeostress configuration of Pan-African orogeny: evidence from the Igarra schist belt, SW Nigeria
2. The Sungun porphyry magma resource and the 120,000-year difference in age between the main stock and the first dike: New evidence from 87Sr/86Sr, 143Nd/144Nd and Pb, SHRIMP U–Pb zircon dating in NW Iran
3. Morphotectonics investigations of the Garehbagh basin area based on morphometric indices, NW Iran
4. New geodynamical model for the regional Tertiary extension during the Zagros orogeny: A transtensional arc?
5. Structural analyses of fault planes using fault slickenlines and calcite e-twins data from the Dasht-e-Arjan graben, SW Iran
8. Petrology and Presentation: A Seven-Stage Model forGeodynamic Evolution of the Northeast Region of Birjand,East of Northern Lut, Eastern Iran
9. Determination of a Conceptual Model for the Structural Features and Pb–Zn Mineralization in the North of Behabad Fault Zone, Central Iran